Upon arrival to the box:
- If you are driving, beep your horn so a coach can open the barrier to the car park for you.
- Please park in a CFD car park space. Please do not park where there are other business names.
- Please wait outside the building before your booked session starts.
Upon Entry to the box:
- Sanitise your hands with the sanitiser provided.
- A coach will direct you to a designated space for the session.
At the end of your session:
- Please leave at the end of your allocated session, so the next booking can start on time. .
- Clean down all the equipment you have used with the products provided.
- Please exit the gym via the doors in the reception area, hand sanitiser will be available.
- Please do not leave anything in the gym.
Things to note:
- Arrive ready to start the session, as changing rooms/showers will be closed.
- The toilet will be in use, please wash your hands and spray the toilet/sink after with the disinfectant spray provided.
- The water fountain is now in use, but you can also purchase drinks in the gym and alternatively bring your own.
- Communal chalk will not be available for use. We will have chalk blocks available for purchase at £3 each. Please bring a container to store your chalk (liquid chalk cannot be used).
Please make sure you maintain social distancing at all times whilst on the premises. You must vacate the gym straight after your session has finished.
You will need to book onto every session including ‘open gym’ and you may only attend once per day.
Please be prompt for your booked session time.
Current guidance doesn’t allow us to run classes.
Ade & Dave